ellie styles 5...crop tops!

Cropped tops are the perfect summer basic that can be dressed up and down, you can't walk into a shop these days without seeing at least one, I have handpicked five from across the web to style for all of you lovely people!

TOPSHOP
This is such a steal - half price!  When I said they can be dressed up or down this is the perfect example.  I see it teamed with Levi's style high waisted shorts and classic trainers for a day look, perhaps roaming a city?  Yet also with disco pants and skyscraper heels for a night out.  This top, works.

NEW LOOK
The.  Cutest.  Thing.  This is adorable, the back is so sweet, definitely team with a pastel coloured skater skirt and dolly shoes or pretty sandals.  The only difficulty is that if you swear by denim then I would not recommend this particular top. Double denim didn't do much for B*witched and I don't think it will do much for us.

MISSGUIDED
I adore the Missguided 'Bardot' tops, such a flattering neckline - especially for broad girls like me.  For the super confident among you this can be teamed with hip skimming skinnies, otherwise much like the New Look top I'd pair it with a skater skirt, although perhaps something very bright would work! With court shoes and a  bright clutch for a night time look.

BOOHOO
Something a little more edgy now with this ladder back cropped top - definitely a look for discopants I would say, for those who don't like to show their stomachs this is great because it is somewhat longer than the others I have mentioned.  I see the white as being perfect as a beachy cover up!

ASOS
First off, this model kinda reminds me of Blake Lively, I'm not really sure why, I think I've watched too much Gossip Girl.  I really love this top for so many occasions, like the Boohoo one it would work as a coverup while it would also work with a bright bandeaux underneath a bodycon skirt.  For only £10 this might be my favourite one so far.

Which was your fave?

1 comment:

  1. Impressive, definitely great material. This blog is absolutely awesome.

    ReplyDelete