my july wishlist


  1. Maybelline Baby Lips - so these have taken the USA by storm and finally have made their way across the pond to us in the UK.  It is said that they change your lips within a week, making them softer, plumper and tinting them at the same time.  I think I'll go for the mint fresh.
  2. ASOS Happiness flatforms - I mentioned flatforms back in my May Wishlist admitting my hatred for loving flatform shoes and since then I realised that I really like these ones, I feel like I should apologise to creepers for this, sorry.  They are just ideal summer shoes!
  3. The Devil/Revenge Wears Prada - I absolutely adored the film, and as bizarre and cliché as it sounds I think parts of the film inspired me to want to go into fashion (the glamorous parts, of course) but never got around to reading it.  When I saw a sequel had been released I realised that somewhere between four days in London and 10 in Barcelona they could make exquisite summer reading.
  4. My Head is an Animal/Of Monsters and Men - I've loved Of Monsters and Men for a while and although I have been listening to them on Spotify there just isn't anything better than having a hard copy of an album.  If you are yet to listen to OM&M then if you do one thing after reading this post - listen to Little Talks.
  5. Pink Lemonade Flamingo Candle - Do my eyes deceive me or have Chelsea Doll started selling candles? Marvellous.  


0 comments: