sunday scoop and selfie volume 11


Bonjour! What a week.  Finally the end of year 12 has come upon us and I am rather happy of it, this means that next year will (hopefully) be my last in Sixth Form before I begin the scary part of my life called university.  So obviously this week I had my Duke of Edinburgh award practice expedition, it involved three days of walking in the beautiful Brecon Beacons in the blazing sunshine and somewhat unbearable heat carrying super heavy bags and wearing the least fashionable clothing you can imagine.  I did survive blisterless and relatively unscathed which is more than can be said for some of the others on the excursion.  

That took me up until Thursday and then Friday was the rather short last day of school which was basically an assembly thanking us for being terrific (ish) this year, after which I went home for some zzzzzzz.  Now Saturday, Saturday 20th July meant one thing...Porthcawl Carnvial!


This year our float was themed around The Muppets and Sesame Street - and we didn't just win Best Children's Float, but Best Overall Float! Well done and a huge thank you to everyone from The Performance House who participated in the day from helping decorate our float to handing out sweets and flyers.  Also - Thank you to Molly for having a party last night which everyone thoroughly enjoyed!



I'm going to spend the rest of my day finding nail glue and sleeping - bye!



0 comments: