i'm sorry to interrupt it's just i'm constantly on the cusp of trying to kiss you/ootd

Firstly, I am alive.  Duke of Edinburgh was disgusting and warm and camping was not fun and not comfortable, APART FROM THAT it was all a-ok and I am feeling fresh.  Meanwhile, it is the last day of school.  YAY.  To celebrate that and Rachael's birthday she's having a party with a pool, how exciting, it is still absolutely boiling so we're definitely going to appreciate the cool water.   


I've gone for a white cropped t-shirt and orange maxi skirt (which is really old and bordering on too small but I won't tell if you don't) from New Look. With some really simple flip flops from billabong.





I have gone for blue accessories with feathered earrings and blue nails!



Hope those of you who also finished school today have a fabulous night/summer and to those of you who finished months ago - enjoy your last six weeks!


0 comments: