the sunday scoop and selfie - volume 6


This week was probably one of the most chilled weeks in the history of chilled weeks. I tried so hard to wake up at sensible times and walk my dog (it's the thought that counts) but I was so chilled out I just couldn't! I didn't do all that much, on Tuesday Sophia and I took the 30 minute trek into town to buy out joint present for Molly, we settled on a gift bag of little things we knew she loved, including a pot noodle, pink lucozade and blue bon bons! I also bought myself a lovely top from New Look which was black, I really wanted the white but it was too big! I'll tell you more about that later. The day after that I headed back into town to make preparations on my parents behalf for a wedding they attended yesterday. I picked up a suit, ordered buttonhole flowers, booked a haircut and bought Moroccon hair oil! Busy busy busy.

I did pretty much nothing on Thursday and Friday apart from finish Gossip Girl series two and pack up more of my room! On Saturday I went to The Performance House as usual and we have officially started roughly blocking Beauty and the Beast, woohoo! Later on that day Molly (who's birthday it was) and Elen came over to get ready to go out to a house party, and voila, selfie! Is it cheating using a few photos of not just me too? Definitely not. Great night had by all!






This is the top I bought - I'm not a huge fan of baring lots of skin so I loved the lace overlay, I may buy it in white when it is restocked. 








1 comment:

  1. Good day! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new
    to me. Anyways, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be book-marking
    and checking back often!

    Feel free to visit my weblog castleville

    ReplyDelete