Radio One's Big Weekend - Who Wore What

I know I'm slightly slow off the mark here but better late than never I suppose.  I don't know if many of you are as  obsessed wit Radio One as I am, it's always on in the house and I am in fact listening to the lovely Sara Cox.  So, if you weren't aware, every year Radio One put on a massive festival in a random city in the UK, last years was in Hackney, this years was in Derry, Northern Ireland!  For me, nothing will beat the Jay-Z and Rihanna headliners of last year, just because that is probably my ideal line up, but Bruno Mars sounded incredible this year, I think with Jay Z it was the star factor as he (quite predictably, amazing nonetheless) brought out Kanye West, but not only Kanye West, M.I.A and Rihanna! Anyway, back to 2013!


I've always loved the styling of The Saturdays, mainly because when girl groups decide to dress completely the same and match colours (talking to you Atomic Kitten circa. light wash jeans with gold bra tops).  I like that the girls do look like a group but you can see that they have their own personalities.


-confession- I like Ellie Goulding's styling, I like her lyrics, I think she's probably incredible live but her music just doesn't do much for me - I AM SORRY.  Anyway, trainers where smart shoes are expected  is my favourite thing and if anyone can get away with it, it is Goulding can.  Super simple outfit, not much to say, different, lovely.  She looked great on BGT too!


Ah Iggy.  Now I feel like I shouldn't like Iggy Azalea, but I do, so much.  Co-ords are great and if you can get away with wearing them while not looking like a small child wearing pyjamas then I suggest you wear them all day everyday for the rest of your life.  Dramatic? Never.  I actually really love these ones too, she's great. Ahem, my fangirl is showing.  P.S. if you haven't heard her and Angel Haze's cover of Otis then listen - I've even included a widget for you,.


I loved Big Weekend and I didn't even go.  Who was your favourite act?



1 comment:

  1. totally agree with you about ellie goulding, i find her pretty boring- iggy azalea is so cool! xx

    ReplyDelete