My May Wishlist


I think wishlists are a really cute feature but I want to clear something up before I write one - this list is what I like at the moment, but a 'What I like list' doesn't sound all that great.  I'm hoping to make this a regular post so please let me know if you like it! 

  1. A Claireabella Jute Bag - I know they are only simple but every time I see someone with a Claireabella bag I feel a pang of jealousy and want one myself.  Such a handy bag for the summer in so many ways, you can take it on a plane as hand luggage, take it to the beach, the pool, everywhere! While I was looking at the bags I also noticed they do phonecases which are absolutely amazing, I may have to invest in one/both after my birthday...
  2. Yellow Lemon Print Topshop Bikini - My aim for this year is to finally get a high waisted bikini and despite the (a little extortionate) £34 price tag I absolutely adore this one.  I'm thinking I'll find a cheaper alternative this year to test run when I go to Barcelona and see if I like it, then perhaps invest in another if it serves me well!
  3. Cat Eye Sunglasses - SO MUCH.  I literally adore cat eye sunglasses, and if someone could point me in the direction of some reasonably priced ones I will ever be in your debt, I have found some but I am never sure if they are up to much, help please!
  4. Essie Nail Polish - Just all of them, must I pick a favourite?  Blues and pinky/coraly colours are my favourite at the moment.  Also from Essie, I would love to try some of the strength and growth treatment polishes as the moment I apply fake nails, mine are not the same for weeks, so I am stuck in a loop of putting falsies on because I want them longer and not wanting to because they are short! Not good.
  5. Summer Shoes - Kinda gross, slightly over sharing, I only have nine toenails, I had an unfortunate few years with an ingrowing toenail, we will resist going into detail, what I am trying to say is that I do not particualrly like wearing open toed shoes because of the lack of nail situation, meaning I am struggling to find shoes.  Despite my open hatred of creepers I absolutely adore flatforms and am tempted to get closed toe flatforms from Boohoo, although I may settle for another pair of trainers.  Who knows.  


0 comments: