My 17 in Green

HAPPY ST PATRICKS DAY! To celebrate - here's my 17 favourite green pieces on line.

Disco pants are cool in any colour, and the ones at Missguided look like really good quality too, super shiny.


Spikes are still very much in fashion and due to all of this cold weather I suspect sweaters will be too for a long while to come.  Perfect with a shirt and skinnies for a day out shopping.  


Missguided describe this dress from their exculsive range as 'not for the faint hearted' which it certainly isn't, what it is however, is amazing!
I have a soft spot for satchels and have a feeling a purchase of one is impending, perhaps not in neon green, but Missguided are looking good.
Perfect if you're thinking of purchasing the bag, might as well match your nails while you're there!




I'm in love.  In actual love.  


I'm gutted I didn't realise these were petite because they are gorgeous! My sister has high waisted jeans that look awesome on her so I've been pining for a pair.

This might be the cutest ring I've ever seen, to any of my friends, it's 98 days until my birthday.  (hint) (totally not a hint) (H I N T)

I've developed a love for medium heel shoes, and due to my clown feet round toes are perfect, love the glittery heel too.

Since visiting my first Forever 21 in New York a few summers ago I've loved their jewellery  and since they started trading in the UK I've been obsessed!
Is this cheating?  It's not green, but apples are...so y'know.  

Every girls needs at least one classic blazer, why not get a green one?

Love this sheer shirt, I imagine it being perfect with black disco pants or wet look leggings.

Another bag, this one maybe slightly easier to wear on a daily basis.  Really good size, looks like you'd fit all the essentials in!

These scallop edge vests are really flattering for most body types and come in a range of colours, super versatile.


Skater skirts have become a staple wardrobe item in the past seasons so this was a must.


I love these socks, I don't think I need to explain.

So, may you be blessed with the luck o' the Irish and have a lovely day!








0 comments: