you are the silence between what i thought and what i said/ootd

Well hello people of the web! I do apologise for my lack of presence this week, I've been tutoring on Harry Potter Summer School, but more about that tomorrow. 

Today, however I went to Cardiff with my pal Molly and spent out on make up and pretty clothes and spent the evening being a culture vulture watching a production of Hamlet with some friends of mine in with Sophie (who gets photo creds)




My top and skirt are both from Topshop, I would've definitely preferred to have worn flip flops but my toes are painted abysmally -shakes fist angrily-



I loved the play, I went in with little expectations as I have not always been the biggest Shakespeare fan, (I once watched a wonderful performance of The Merry Wives of Windsor on the side of a cliff in Cornwall which was great).  I enjoy the classics such as Romeo and Juliet, The Tempest and A Midsummer Nights Dream, I actually once played Francis Flute/Thisbe.  I loved the character of Ophelia and her madness, brilliant.  I also just love the name Ophelia.  Have any of you lovely readers seen a Shakespeare recently?  




0 comments: