the sunday scoop and selfie volume 13


Hello lovely people, how are we all on this rather miserable Sunday?  I've had a quiet day really just doing little bits of preparation for London as I begin my course in London College of Fashion on Tuesday which is all very exciting!  I also finally after beginning in the middle of May have finished all six seasons of Gossip Girl.  I cried like a small baby whilst watching the last episode, I actually thought I was broken, (I am trying not to give much away) but when Serena walked down the stairs looking all fierce and radiant and everyone was standing and looking at her I just couldn't handle it.  

For the most part of this week I have been helping out at a Performance House Summer School putting on 'A Very Potter Musical' which is a satire of the Harry Potter series written by Darren Criss from Glee back when he was studying at the University of Wisconsin.  


The musical has everything you need to make a brilliant show from painfully catchy songs, familiar characters and a good few chorus pieces, killer harmonies, AND an 11 minute opening number.  The amount of talent we had made casting extremely difficult but we definitely ended up with a hilarious, brilliant cast.  


Good luck to the rest of the Summer Schools which I unfortunately cannot attend! I'm off to discover the next doctor now, I'm hoping Olivia Coleman but I was in the same drama group Aneurin Barnard went to so it would be amazing if he got it!


now playing -sing/cast of a chorus line - misery business/paramore -new york/paloma faith- bi g when i was little/eliza doolittle

0 comments: