you might laugh, you might frown, walking around london town/ootd

I am notorious for not being able to dress nicely while travelling, I have a penchant for wearing sweatpants and putting comfort over everything.  So for this weeks trip to London I thought I would do it differently.  I'm going for a maxi skirt and jumper from Urban Outfitters, It's a nice outfit to travel in because it is just so soft and comfortable, I even added a wooden necklace for a bit of accessorizing. 


I absolutely adore London so I am super excited to get going and get on my course, but I am really nervous about not knowing anyone and not making friends, if you or anyone you know is attending the London College of Fashion Fashion Journalism summer school please direct them my way! 








All packed! I might not be able to write posts for a while, especially as I'm going to see 'A Chorus Line' in the Palladium tomorrow, it is one of my favourite shows so I am bouncing with excitement.  

See you soon, wish me luck! 



0 comments: