THE CLOTHES SHOW LIVE 2012: HAUL

And I saved the best for last, my haul.




Elle goody bag- £2 for the Decemeber and January issues, a bottle of gradual St Tropez fake tan and and a Jemma Kidd make up school back eyeliner (I had blue originally but I swapped with a friend)


Company goody bag - £3 for Company, Cosmopolitan (they alternated between the One Direction issue and the Kardashians - was tempted to but the both!), a gift guide magazine, coconut water, crisps, rhubarb and custard sweets, Kleenex shine remover paper, a blue UPI crackle nail varnish, Rimmel eye shadow palette, Batiste dry shampoo, a Missguided lipgloss and a 007 after shave sample. 


WOW  Make up - this is part of a goody bag but the bulk of it is being used for a Christmas present, so I can't go into too much deatail!  But here is a blusher/bronzer set and a nude makeup kit!


Models Own - £10 for 4 nail varnishes! Right, so as impressed as I was with the deal Models Own had, I was very gutted they'd run out of their gift sets.  I heard on the Saturday it was only 2 for £10 so I think I did well.  


The Daily Telegraph - £1.20 for the newspaper, a bar of dairy milk and a lovely canvas bag!


Blue Alice in Wonderland  jumper -  my one clothing buy! From Culture Vulture - which had a lovely stand!

Did anyone else go? I'd love to see what you all bought!


Thank you!
Ellie x

0 comments: