THE CLOTHES SHOW LIVE 2012: PICTURES

The second of my trio of Clothes Show related posts is this.  Be warned, it's a little photo heavy! 


My outfit for the day!  Disco pants, wedge boots, shirt, leather jacket and scarf.






Myself, Hannah, and the lovely Lee Stafford!


The Company/Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model catwalk


Amy Childs and Mark Speed.



The Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model contestants wearing Amy Childs' latest collection

















Models very much enjoying dancing to Gangnam Style in their onesies!




The fashion show


Grace Woodward and Henry Holland!







.....Male models.


And as we left I caught up with one of the amazing models and asked her for a photo for my blog, she still looked amazing in a onesie!!


Hopefully I'll be back there next year - a good time had by all!

Ellie x


0 comments: