THE CLOTHES SHOW LIVE 2012: SPOTTED

 So, this is the first of three posts relating the Clothes Show Live that I attended yesterday.  Today's post  features some of the stylish people I spotted, tomorrow's will be my photos of the catwalks etc, and Friday's will be my haul (I didn't buy a lot).  I though by putting all of the photos in one post it would become a little photo heavy.



Here we have @georginaOT and her lovely friend, who by the looks of it - did very well shopping!  I love the denim skater skirt with blouse tucked in, but it was in statement necklace that caught my eye, very nice.



Next is Polly (on instagram - polly_bea) who had the most amazing shoes on!  Spotted in the ASOS marketplace I believe, looking very effortlessly stylish.  I love the turtle neck crop top.



And finally, @ryychu with the friendly girls from Coventry university.  The lace maxi skirt on the girl on the left is so elegant yet rock chick at the same time - which I love!  I think both girls look so smart in their maxi skirts, and so different to eachother.   I also reaally like the shorts, knitted jumper and tights combo of the girl on the left - very stylish students!!


Thank you!  (Also thank you to the girls for letting me photograph them)

Ellie x

0 comments: