the sunday scoop and selfie volume 14



In case you hadn't yet guessed from my previous post I have had a pretty good week this week. I'd like to take this opportunity to reiterate my point and say - definitely do courses like that! One of the most insightful things I have ever done. I did, however receive some awful news on the last day, this week my poor dog who has been suffering from canine epilepsy passed away. It has been one of the saddest parts of my life for a few years, anyone with a dog knows how attached you become so it's almost been like losing a friend and it had upset me an awful lot. :( Boooo. 





This weekend, however I was cheered up greatly. On Friday some friends Rebecca and Meredith from drama held a 'Midsummer Extravaganza'  for their 18th Birthday - It was wonderful and magical and great.  I wore a halterneck white dress which was kind of Marilyn Monroe-esque.  I loved it. 



Then today it was my good pal Sophie's birthday so she kindly had our lot of friends over for a barbecue to celebrate that it was sunny (yup, we celebrate). I had one of the best afternoon/evenings, it was the type of evening that makes you appreciate your group of friends more than you do every day. I'm gonna leave it now before I cry or something. I LOVE MY FRIENDS.




Pretty short post this week because I told you what I've done already once! I'm off to Barcelona on Thursday so a week of (putting off) packing awaits me. 


(pls ignore how strange my formatting has gone I did try to fix it but sleepy)

now playing -jasey rae/all time low - only love/ben howard  - summertime sadness/lana del rey-  other side/jason derulo


0 comments: