My June Wishlist


  1. Yankee Candle Cool Pops - My friend Molly knows how much I love candles, especially Yankee candles so when she sent me a picture of these I immediately fell in love with them. If I buy one I will definitely buy the coconut one, I adore coconut - in fact as I type this I'm wearing coconut body butter and wishing we had more coconut in the fridge. I also love the little ice cream can holder. It's all way too cute. 
  2. Marc Jacobs/Michael Kors Watch - I've always liked watches but I've never had much luck with them, my last one suffered a death after I started dancing in my kitchen and it flung off onto the slate floor, not my finest moment. These watches are just b-e-a-u-tiful but slightly extortionately priced. So I must admit I have bought a £12 replica off eBay, it's rose gold and beyond pretty. 
  3. Mom Jeans - really, Ellie? I hear you say.  I'm not sure either, I was innocently browsing Topshop and I fell in love with a pair. I think they're my new item of clothing that I have to admire from a distance, next time I'm in Cardiff I am definitely trying a pair on. At least then I won't have been defeatist and I will have tried! May have to settle for dungarees, which I'm certain may suit me less. 
  4. Rihanna Diamonds tour t-shirt - I'm going to see Rihanna next Monday and as I've seen her once at Madison Square Gardens I really want a British tour top to go with my American one. 
  5. Bethany 'Brooklyn Beats' dress  - I do not know why I love it, I just know I love it. I don't feel like discussing this one as I'm not 100% sure if I should love it as much as I do. Help. 




1 comment:

  1. Love Yankee candles - just having our bathroom done and once comlpete want big one for the windowsill next to the bath!

    Now following you on GFC and would be great to get a follow back, if you would like to follow each other? :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest bodysuit outfit posts and let me know which your favourite is: The Neon Bodysuit or The Tiger Bodysuit?

    Thanks! Charlie xx

    UK Fashion & Style Blog | Lurch Hound Loves

    ReplyDelete