trend: disco

This trend has been around for a while in the likes of American Apparel but is now hitting the mainsteam just in time for A/W.  Let's see what it bringing....




So here we've got the original disco pant from American Apparel, however at £74 they aren't exactly what we'd be willing to pay!  So of course I've found some more than suitable substitutes! On the left we have wonderful £10 version from Missguided and there are very similar ones in River Island that I recently purchased.  For a shinier version I'd go with these ones from Fashion Union, I think the colour on them is really lovely.



So if the trousers don't take your fancy, what about shorts or skirts?  On Boohoo there is a large range of clothing made from this disco material, I recently bought the Allie High Shine Disco Bodysuit, which is like a leotard with a dropped back, to wear with jeans or to layer with, it came today and I'm so happy with it!

My verdict? If it's disco you're after, Boohoo is your shop.  

Thank you!
Ellie x

0 comments: