EMMY EMMY EMMY

Who loved the Emmy Awards?  Even if you didn't watch it, you surely read/heard all about it the next day.  I loved it, I'm a sucker for awards shows, even if it's only to pass judgement on their outifts!  I thought a quick run down of my favourite looks was definitely in order.



Heidi Klum here looking radiant as ever in a baby blue chiffon dress. I love the halter neck and waistband combination, it looks really flattering along with the slit side.  Heidi definitely looks sparkling in this Alexandre Vauthier number.

Lucy Liu does look amazing, if not slightly like a disco ball in this Versace number, I love the structured top in comparison to the looseness of Heidi Klum's dress, she looks very modern, new-age and young


I love Kelly Osbourne's dress! She looks so feminine and elegant here wearing Zac Posen.  Osbourne seems really happy recently and she looks so slim in this dress!  Although, I'm not too sure about the matching hair...

Thank you!
Ellie x

0 comments: