Print, Palazzo

This season is already looking like it's going to be a cold one so trouser are going to be very much in!  But what ones?  There's so much choice, you've got simple leggings, patterned leggings all the way to hareem pants.  That's where I come in!  Read on for my guide to this season's trousers.

I'm going to start with these lovely trousers from online store Desire Clothing, which I think are really lovely and casual.  The ones that I have chosen are cropped stone coloured chinos with a belt, in the style of Rihanna.  I'd pair these with a blouse (such as the one Rihanna is wearing in the link).
I'd say dark but neutral colours would be best to complete this look, with brown brogues.  Also on Desire are these chinos which are similar but a rust colour instead, I like the look on the website with the denim sleeveless shirt - this could also work with the lighter colour.





These printed trousers from New Look are so pretty!  The pattern is not too garish or overpowering but at the same time they're a statement piece of clothing.  To be worn with a plain white or cream top, I'd go with a peter pan collar blouse.  If you're after patterned trousers these ones from Boohoo are gorgeous, palazzo pants are quite summery but I think could easily  be dressed with a thick knitted cardigan.  I love the way the model wears them with a disco body suit, I think it really smartens up the look, and at £10, how can you resist?












0 comments: