OOTD

This weekend was my little sisters 12th birthday!  So I've got a double OOTD!
Firstly, myself.  I'm wearing a Lipsy corset which I found in the sale at Next, plain black leggings, a black cardigan and a skull pattern scarf.  I like the corset because it clinches in at the waist, creating a quite flattering silhouette.  I teamed this look with army boots, because they're comfortable and casual - definately not a heels event!
My sister is 12 so she is just really discovering what her style is, she's good!  Caitlin is wearing a monochrome/humbug striped sleeveless shirt from Internacionale  (usually I'm not a fan of this trendm as you can tell from one of my prevous posts, but I think this shirt is really lovely!) and high waisted studded shorts from New Look.  She wore leggings under the shorts due tho the fact that it's September and VERY cold.  On her feet Caitlin wore ballet pumps complimenting her top, from Primark.

Thank you!
Ellie x

0 comments: