How to: KNIT WEAR

Obviously as as the cold weather approaches we need to get the knitwear out, I've created a polyvore set HERE on my favourite knit looks this season.

JUMPERS:
I've included three jumpers, a varsity style one with a '7' on the front, like a football jumper, a grey jumper with an American flag and the final one with a pattern of swans on, which I think is adorable! My favourite is the American flag because the knit is quite thin and close, compared to the thick knits of the other two.  

TROUSERS:
Now with a knitted jumper like this I'd wear simple skinny jeans (warm, safe and stylish) if you were to wear them, say shopping.  For a more casual look I'd go with very neautral leggings, as you want the focus to be on your jumper!  For a slightly smarter look maybe disco pants could edge it up a little. 

SHOES:
Definitely plain and simple with knits, brogues, converse and the studded ballet pump style shoes I've included are great.  

Thank you!
Ellie x

0 comments: