the sunday scoop and selfie - volume 8


Upon reaching the end of my final week off school for study leave I have reached a conclusion...these six weeks back in school are going to be long, boring and possibly a little pointless. We're all in for two weeks (Also, my birthday is in two weeks...just saying) then we have four weeks to complete work experience, so there will be four weeks of half empty classes! I think I'm just trying to come up with reasons I don't want to go in and wake up early. Boo-hiss. 

I've spent this week watching Gossip Girl (still) and walking to Bridgend to pick my sister up from school, which was slightly frustrating because its a 40 minute walk, one way. I even managed to sunburn my shoulder, I suppose it's all toning my legs so I can't complain. 

Today I went to meet my mum and Caitlin at the end of Mairs Walk, a local charity walk that they participate in, it's a lovely day so I donned my new white crop tee and a grey maxi skirt. 

I'm going to spend the rest of the day wishing I was watching Iggy Azalea at Parklife festival and inwardly complaining ahoy having to get back to school tomorrow. Much fun. 

I almost forgot - Rihanna tomorrow woohoo!!!!


0 comments: