phresh off, phresh off the runway/ootd

THE DAY FINALLY CAME, I WENT TO SEE RIHANNA. I'm not even going to pretend I could contain myself because to be honest I couldn't, last time I saw her she was phenomenal and I've had high expectations for this time. 

I seen to have developed really shaky hands so apologies for the poor photos. I originally thought I would have gone for my vintage Levi's shorts, the top I bought last time I saw Rihanna, a New Look gold chain necklace and my normal jewellery. 


I've got my yellow and black crackle nails (I'm having to settle for my sister's nail polishes at the moment as I rather stupidly packed mine)

However whilst walking home I changed my mind. 



Generally the same, just with a waterfall hem skirt. I'm not sure why, I was feeling the skirt. 

So, the concert. It was incredible. I arrived as David Guetta began his set so I missed 'GTA' who by the sounds of it were it were good but I didn't miss much. I've seen David Guetta before at V Festival - he was amazing then and amazing now. As I was seated rather than standing I found Rihanna better but others I have spoken to who were standing found the reverse. I'd imagine that has to do with how good Guetta is with the crowd. My favourite part of the night was probably my dad jumping up and dancing to the drop of Titanium, hilarious. The main act herself, Rihanna, was as incredible as she was before. The set list was incredible and I didn't think there were any songs she didn't sing that she should've, I loved the older songs she did like Take A Bow and Hate How Much I Love You but for me Stay absolutely stole the show. No. Words. 





1 comment:

  1. Hi there, just wanted to mention, I enjoyed this article. It was helpful.
    Keep on posting!

    Stop by my page: free minecraft giftcode

    ReplyDelete