HAPPY 2013 DUMPLINGS

So in my 16 and a half years on this planet I have not once (excluding when I was 3 at my neighbours house) been out on New Years Eve.....until now.

My group of my friends and I went to one of my really good friend Libby's house, a lovely night was had by all and it was a fabulous way to welcome the new year!

I wore a white lace dress from New Look belonging to Sophie teamed with a black leather jacket also from New Look and my Chockers boots (which by the way, are so comfy!!)


 Sophie (remember I borrowed the dress, well here's Sophie) wore a lovely velvet skater skirt and a blouse with collar tips and a chain, with hot pink heels.



I hope you all had a great New Year, and I certainly hope that 2013 brings wonderful things for everyone!

Thank you!
Ellie x





0 comments: