Stylevolution - Kim K

So last week Kanye West told his audience to congratulate his "baby mama" on "the most amazing thing".  Well.  Aw.  My fave couple in the whole of Hollywood are having a baby.  I think I'm a little too excited.  Anyways, I see this is the perfect opportunity to take a look at Kim K's stylevolution.


Here we've got Kim in the early 2000s in a rather dashing white tracksuit.  Well...things could only get better!


Kim pictured here with ex Ray J had definitely shown signs of improvement by 2006, but she was working as a stylist!  Although not exactly fashionable now I suppose nude pointed boots were all the rage.  Better. 


Later in the same year (while she was BFFs with Paris Hilton) Kim wore this really cute grey midi dress which I think was lovely on her!  Looking much more grown up and womanly than Paris.


Then, only a year later Kim transformed into her current fashionable self.  Despite my personal dislike of this fabric this dress is so well suited to Kim! Figure hugging and fitted in the right places.


Aw...elegant Kims in 2008 and 2009 about to appear on the David Letterman Show!


Now in 2012 at the BET Awards Kim is wearing a really simple white bodycon dress and she looks awesome! Now hanging with the likes of Beyonce, I think Kim realised she could dress so simply, but so stylishly!


And last but not least, the wonderful couple!  I certainly can't wait to find out more about the baby and I'm sure they will an adorable family!!


Thank you!









0 comments: