my august wishlist (back to school)


  1. Cambride Satchel - I've been a fan of the classic Cambridge Satchel for a while and honestly it is probably my ideal school bag.  I'm thinking ideally the 'Batchel' as it fits folders, I am not yet sure what colour I would go for, as far as black, brown and navy go you know they would work for school but something a bit brighter would be more me, purple perhaps?  I'm talking as if I'll actually get one.  I think not, £130 is, for now, out of my price range.  #sadellie
  2. Paperchase Panda Highlighters - I feel silly explaining this one, who on earth DOESN'T wish for panda highlighters is a slightly more urgent question I think. Look at those faces.  Plus, I almost never have highlighters so really it is a positive investment.
  3. Cath Kidston Document Wallets - I really struggled picking which one item to choose from Cath Kidston's stationary section to include.  I liked these ones because I always seem to lose my sheets from my files.  In English Literature we spend the first part of the year on coursework so I think they could be practical to keep coursework sheets in. 
  4. THIS pencilcase - much like the panda highlighters thing, I am not really sure why I want it, (the blue one, number 3, if you were wondering) I just really do.
  5. Jack Wills Filsdon Parka - Currently I swap between another trusty Jack Wills quilted jacket and a purple North Face resolve jacket (which I adore).  I know Jack Wills is pricey but it's also amazing quality so maybe it balances out.  





0 comments: