sun is in the sky why oh why would i wanna be anywhere else/ootd


Its bank holiday Monday, the sun is shining, I've spent the day revising and now I'm going for a barbeque with my lovely friends.  It''s been and is continuing to be a good day.   

my Primark sandals from my vlog!


I made this skirt from a dress I no longer wear, its chiffon and super summery, I love it already!  Teamed with a stud collar denim shirt.   Also I kept accessories to a minimum wearing only stud earrings and a really cute birdcage necklace!



Chica boom boom/h&m nails

How was your bank holiday?






now playing - waiting all night/rudimental - get lucky/daft punk ft pharrel williams - it's time/imagine dragons - love on top/beyonce

2 comments:

  1. Have a fab BBQ ;)Lovely nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Sabrina it was lovely! Ah its my fave!!

      Delete