40 I's tag!



1. I have lots of allergies, including peanuts, cashew nuts, shrimp/prawn, soya milk, sausage (idk)
2. I don't deal with change very well
3. I work as a student tutor at a drama group
4. I would love to go into fashion design but I am nowhere near able enough to draw
5. I have two kittens named after places in New York, Coney and Columbus




6. I love to bake
7. I hate not having my nails painted
8. I am rubbish at doing make up
9. I have really poor eyesight and wear contact lenses/glasses
10. I am, contrary to popular belief, not a vegetarian 
   11. I am part of a contemporary dance group
12. I prefer herbal tea to normal
13. I would rather be too cold than too warm BUT
  14. I would prefer to live somewhere hot than cold
15. I am jealous of anyone who has any musical ability 
16. I am studying english literature, media studies, religious studies and textiles
17. I have size 8 feet
18. I have little/no spacial awareness
19. I have THE bestest friends in the world
20. I own over 200 books
21. I have vowed to not buy a celebrity perfume again
22. I have 7 ear piercings 
23. I am an older sister to Caitlin, who I love lots



24. I do a mean posh english accent
25. I generally hate capital letters, none of my phone contacts have capitals, I don't tweet with capitals, I don't text with capitals
26. I seem to have developed an irrational hatred of hand dryers
27. I often watch the first few seasons of a TV show and never watch it again until I'm too far behind (Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars)
28. I used to say I wanted to be a teacher but realised last year I how much I wouldn't like going from school, to uni, back to school
29. I am deputy head girl
30. I absolutely love shoes
31. I am doubting the interestingness of any of these 
32. I say my dream is to be editor of Vogue but actually my dream is to have my own magazine that is better than Vogue
33. I'd also love to be a news anchor
34. I have been to New York 3 (technically 4, if you count twice either side of Florida, we flew from and into New York instead of Florida directly) times and as soppy as it sounds I actually feel an affinity with the city
35. I only like granny smiths or pink lady apples
36. I have never tried pot noodle
37. I am obsessed with lilo and stitch
38. I love elephants
39. I want a Marc Jacobs watch more than anything at the moment
40. I pull THE ugliest faces ever


ever.

Now you've been tagged! Comment the link to your forty I's!




0 comments: