ETCDance Tops!

All time of school after GCSE has given me a lot of time to get creative!

On Thursday I have a show with my dance group, EtcDance and I customized shirts to wear during one of our pieces for two girls and I.  Our trademark colour is purple so obviously it would've been rude not to use purple fabrics!  Pictured are two of the shirts that I have done today, the other is still a work in progress.  We had to find an old, large white shirt and change it for our piece "over my shoulder" to Burn My Shadow - Unkle.  On the first shirt a removed the breast pocket and placed it higher to cover a logo, and the placed a sequinned purple fabric that i have fringed, underneath, I also used this fabric to cover the top back panel of the same shirt, and then I used a darker organza to weave through the button holes.  On the second shirt, I replaced the breast pocket completely, and used the organza to make a belt along the waist.

Hope everyone's week is off to a good start!
Thank you!
Ellie x

P.S. be sure to follow me on twitter at @fashETC

0 comments: