Winter Essentials

Autumn is here! And what comes hand in hand with Autumn? Cold weather and a great excuse to wear hats, gloves and scarves.  Do I head a "Where do I buy my hats, gloves and scaves, though?" I thought so.  ASOS.  All about ASOS.  Here's my favourites under £20.

Let's start with hats.
 This Faux Fur pom boyfriend beanie is so simple and easy to wear, it's perfect for the cold weather.  If you're not a fan of the colour it's available in black and cream as well (I love the cream!).  If you don't like the pom-pom itself there are other options of course, like the Chunky Mixed Knit Boyfriend Beanie,  I love this one, I think the tartan edge is gorgeous.  If hats altogether aren't your thing, then fear not because they aren't mine either.  Meet the knitted headband.  Oasis do one here in a variety of colours, although they are available in Primark as well.




Gloves, these ones caught my eye straight away, so cute and the gloves give a really sweet, girly edge! But I do think the ones pictured are my favourites, look at them!  However, what annoys me and many others about gloves and mittens is that they don't get picked by touch screen phones.  Palm warmers are perfect for those who need to use their phone a lot (or don't need to).  The ones I linked to are so lovely, and for only £6 you can't say no!! I love the slogan on them.  If they don't float your boat then these chunky fingerless gloves might, so nice!



I personally prefer scarves to snoods, just in practicality, but some of the snoods are so much nicer than scarves! Like this one to match the mittens above is so cute, I really love the pom poms (even if it is £40, oops!)  Back to budget, I think that this snood is perfect for everyday wear, to school, or shopping etc.  I like the scarf pictured so much, it would be so easy to wear! Very versatile.  If versatile isn't your thing then you'll love this multi coloured knit scarf! There's even a hat to match.




Thank you!
Ellie x








0 comments: