What's that jacket Margiela?

"What's that jacket, Margiela?" said Jay-Z.  Well, with their new line for H&M closing in maybe it is! Here's a few of my pics....

 Let's start with a classic staple in any collection, this LBD.  The whole line is filled with shapes such as this which could well be an acquired taste, will it appeal to H&Ms target audience? I'm not sure.



Next up, literally "the duvet coat".  I'm not convinced, I really cannot imagine many people buying this let alone wearing it.  I mean, come on, winter is cold but that's taking it a little far I'm sure.

There is a number of looks in the collection so far that are masculine, suit jackets, trousers and coats.  I think these are wearable in the winter, very inner-city high flyer.

I'm looking forward to seeing the completed look book for this collection, exciting.

Thank you!
Ellie x

0 comments: