did you hear the one about the girl whose bra broke in the middle of london?




It's exactly as it sounds -- in the middle of London my bra snapped in to two.  Not at the back.  At the front, the bit where there's usually a pretty little bow.  I was also wearing a top with a lace panel at the front which made it extremely difficult to manoeuvre myself into definite dignity.  Frankly, I was in quite a tizz.  More by luck than anything else we were situated outside Victoria's Secret when this happened - obviously it was a sign i needed to buy a bra (it's so pretty and comfortable and pink) and a make-up bag....and lip gloss.

That wasn't even the most exciting part of my weekend as 12 hours previously i was stood in Wembley Stadium watching the incredible Eminem on his first of two London shows.  I wasn't sure what I was expecting but in all honesty I was blown away, he was insane.  I've never seen a crowd so electric as the one that night.  Eminem did not rap one word on his own, there was so much passion.  When he brought out the one and only Dr Dre the stadium erupted into screams, claps, cheers and tears.  Dre was equally as amazing for the songs he stayed for.  The support acts Danny Brown and Odd Future (who i was obsessed with in year 11) were awesome themselves, the crowd loved it and gave a brilliant reaction -- rare for a support act.  I wore a backless missguided playsuit.


I also experienced my first Megabus this weekend.  It was good, got me from A to B.  My only annoyance was the lack of Wifi that had been advertised, but there was a service stop break and I had the most delicious Waitrose southern fried chicken wrap -- does that sound pretentious? I don't care, it was good.

Then after getting into Cardiff at ten to nine, and into Bridgend at around 9:30 I made it to a leaving night out for our Assistant Manager in Fat Face -- shout out to my Dad for coming to get my suitcase off me at 11.

It's been a brilliant weekend, happy summer!

0 comments: