boohoo haul

Every now and again, online shopping has to happen...it happened on Friday night.  I love Boohoo and it had been ages since I'd done an order, I was on the hunt for an open day outfit as I've got a few this month.



Black swing dress - I really like swing dresses as fitted dresses tend not to suit me.  I'm wearing it right now ready to pop over to my friend Libby's for a quick bday celebration and then for a meal with my dad and sister, it's so comfortable and it drapes really well!  My only niggling issue is that it's a bit low at the back, but I think that's because I ordered a size up.



Lace net skirt - I was actually looking for lace shorts when I found this beauty.  IT is by no stretch the kin of thing I would usually choose but I really like it.  The netting gives it more structure than a skater or circle skirt which is perfect for me. I have brown ankle boots to wear with it to toughen it up slightly.



Blush pink blouse - I have been umm-ing and ahh-ing over shoulderless tops for ages now so I bit the bullet and went for it, it's really flattering and the material looks quite expensive! If you're broad go a size up.



0 comments: