i bought a W7 hair chalk!




It appears i haven't blogged since dip dyeing my hair back in the middle of June - ta daaaaaah!



Well now you've seen it let's not mess around, i've just come back from a trip to my local outlet shopping centre, Mcarthur Glen with my very own hair chalk.  I've wanted one since I dyed my hair but they never had them in stock...UNTIL TODAY!  I went for blue because it's my favourite colour but they had orange, pink, green and purple too.  




All you do is clamp it over your (dry) hair like straighteners and then run it down the desired length.  

And here is the result.... 




My opinions are mixed, I'll start with the negatives (these are very user-error related) ...
  • it's SO messy :-(.  My chest and hands are bright blue, it's comical but somewhat smurf-like.  
  • it's almost all gone, as you may be able to tell by the photos, it disappeared really quickly, that might have somewhat to do with me just having a lot of hair though.
Aside from that, it's brilliant!  I love the different shades going on and it would be perfect for a festival weekend or holiday.  I'll definitely be investing in more of them and testing out more colour combos.  






0 comments: