Latest in Beauty samples!

Last week I ordered some perfume samples from www.latestinbeauty.com, and yesterday they arrived. I ordered Nuit Pour Femme by Hugo Boss, Kim and Kardashians and both Midnight and Fantasy by Britney Spears (they come together in a special bottle).

I really liked the Hugo Boss perfume because it so many layers, after you had smelt the fruitiness you could smell the sweetness. However, I can imagine this perfume being very strong in a full size bottle.

Secondly, as much as I wanted to love the Kim Kardashian perfume, it hut didn't really do anything for me. It was okay, but I expected it to be nicer. Disappointing.

Now, Britney Spears Fantasy was the first perfume I ever bought - purchased at a duty free on the way to Florida and I absolutely loved it. That was in 2006 and I still have some left, it only gets brought out now and again as I find it a little too sweet but I love Midnight! It's still fruity but it's different, i like it. I also own circus fantasy. I'm not sure how.

All in all, I think I'll be sticking to my choice of the moment which is Vera Wang's Glam Princess, so sadly no success!



p.s. I'm currently on a bus to Brecon for a dance event, here's to a non stop half term.


0 comments: