Online shopping - Daisy Does

Screenprint of the homepage
With a motto like "Champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget" I knew I was in for a treat with this store, and I hadn't even checked out the jewllery yet.


You can tell that Daisy has a passion for what she does, and boy, is she talented.

I adored looking at the "bespoke" collections (even if I couldn't buy any of them!) and can tell that Daisy has an eye for meeting her customers needs and bringing their ideas to life, the store showcases excellently the skill and craftsmanship possessed by Daisy.  Each of the pieces has a very personal feel to it, something which the high street is sorely lacking.

I love the Alice In Wonderland collection, especially the Cheshire Cat bracelet that is pictured.  The bracelets are versatile, unique and SO fashionable!! I like that each item has a theme, we have the "50 Shades of Gray" bracelet, a Cinderella necklace (love that) and even a rather regal "Royal" bracelet.

Daisy herself said "I love affordable, unique and quirky jewllery that makes you stand out from the crowd.  Every item is a one-off piece and completely unique, making all Dasiy Does wearers the owners of their own little piece of art" - I couldn't agree more, each piece is charming and beautifully crafted into stunning, eye catching accessories.

What are you waiting for?  Join the "Daisy Does Army" today.  I know I'm about to.

Thank you!
Ellie x

P.S. enter "ELLIE" at the checkout for 10% off! x





0 comments: