RESULTS

On results day, parties are obligatory. But what to wear? I went with a red peplum dress teamed with black heels and a fitted black blazer. The look was flattering and comfortable.

The shoes were from Next in the sale last year - the easiest to wear heels I have EVER worn. Magical. The blazer was from New Look this season.

A few other lovely looks I spotted that night were:
1- Bodycon dresses with blazers, my friend adorned a purple Boohoo cut out back bodycon dress with a patterned blazer, smart but party fresh. A very good look.

2- Lace dresses, I saw a few skater style dresses and my favourites were the lace ones, very girly and chic.

3- Playsuits. Please stay in fashion. Please.

Thank you for continuing to check my blog despite my technical problems, hopefully I'll get back posting as usual ASAP!

Ellie x

P.S. I had 1 A*, 5 As a B and 5 Cs in GCSEs.

0 comments: