the sunday scoop volume 16

Hiyaaaaaaaaaaa! Is anyone else really shocked it's September?  It's terrifying.  My friends are starting to turn 18, we're starting our last year of school and applying for University.  It is such an exciting time for us and I am buzzing for it, I've got where I want to apply sorted, I've planned for the next year, I feel so ready and really quite happy.  I picked my AS results on Monday which I wasn't particularly happy with in all honesty.  I had an A in Media Studies (HOORAY), a B in Textiles (I'm going to resit the exam, a B isn't half bad but I really want a A), a C in English Literature which has left me devastated, I love English with all my heart and I put in so much work for the exam, I'm having my paper remarked and I will probably resit.  I also had a D in RS, a bit disappointing but I've already dropped it and I prioritised my other exams.

Aside from picking my results up it's been a pretty quiet week, I had a lovely night in with Molly on Wednesday with  A LOT of food.  Yesterday as I mentioned in my OOTD I went to a lovely party with even lovelier company! It was Megan's birthday so the house was brimming with people.  Today I had my first ever job interview (ooooooOOOH) in Fat Face, I actually really enjoyed the interview, I should find out whether I've been successful or not on Tuesday.


What does this week bring?  It brings a day in tomorrow, a day with DofE girls on Tuesday, back in school Wednesday and Thursday and off to the Gower on Friday! How exciting, I have a busy month ahead and I can't wait.  I'm gonna do some coursework now so, peace out!

0 comments: