my september wishlist

New Look Cut Out Boots - I did not invest in any new boots last winter and now I realise much I missed out so I am determined to get some...preferably these ones.  It's not my usual style but I've noticed them being worn with really pretty patterned socks (I am feeling tartan ones personally) with black tights and a skirt or skinny jeans.  There's also a really nice pair that I tried on in the shop but I couldn't find them on the website...booooooo.

Etsy Arrow rook bar - We all know I love my piercings and I am very bored of my plain rook bar now so I fell in love with this one when I saw it, there is a really pretty dreamcatcher one too but I have a feeling it is too big for a rook.


Make up Brushes - I have never usually been big into my make up but recently I am becoming more and more interested, I have even organised my top drawer into a make up drawer.  These real techniques brushes seem to have had brilliant reviews and look like a good starter core set!

Topshop Boyfriend Coat - long coats generally aren't my thing - but much like the boot situation I think I forget that winter is actually cold and I probably need to wrap up warmer, but whatever.  I really that this one doesn't have buttons along the front, it looks really cwtchy and comfy.  

ASOS Snood - this isn't an intentional winter clothes wishlist but yeah, I'd like a snood too.  




0 comments: