What does everyone think of the "humbug" trend? I've got quite a bit to say about this one.
Who would have thought that from one pattern, there could emerge so many items of clothing?

  • Hot pants
  • Jeans
  • Leggings
  • Shirts
  • Shoes
  • Dresses
The list goes on (and on, and on).  Personally, I think the trend has most definitely had it's time.  I think to wear certain items of this pattern, you need very particular dimensions. Vertical stripes, they say, are slimming, but I honestly think that the leggings are one of the worst trends I have ever seen - unless you have legs like broom sticks, which let's be honest the majority of us don't (and rightly so) then they should be no-go area.  However, whilst browsing some of my favourite online shops I came across some wonderful bralets, maxi skirts and peplum dresses which seem a lot more flattering and use-friendly.

All in all, this isn't a trend that I like.  My recommendation = stay away.

Thank you!
Ellie x

0 comments: