Teen Choice Awards!

I know it's a little late, the ceremony being a few days a go now, but let's take a look at the best dressed!

Carly Rae Jepsen

First of all - how gorgeous did Carly Rae Jepsen look!? The "Call Me Maybe" singer blossomed in a matching shorts suit and simple black heels.  A summery, sophisticated and grown up look I really think she's outdone herself here. We'll be seeing a lot more of this starlet, I predict.

Selena Gomez
Hayden Panettiere
Bella Thorne
Next up - a lot of pretty in pink, Hayden Panettiere, Bella Thorne and Selena Gomez.  Although Gomez' attire could be described as "safe" I think she did look very, very nice.  However, a pet hate of mine is shoes with ankle straps, so if I had to pick on something, that it what it would be.  (It's only because the make my legs look even shorter).  Hayden Panettiere next, so. much. sparkle.  She reminds a lot of Elle from Legally Blonde here.  It's a very flattering look on her, and definately a more daring option than both Thorne and Gomez, and she pulls it off to a tee.  Bella Thorne, 14 year old Disney star (yes, 14, I was shocked too) does look so grown up and mature here, I think she'll succeed with Disney, but is that why she went for such a safe look? Be daring!!


Taylor Swift









The winner for me was without a shadow of a doubt Taylor Swift, how amazing does she look? Simple, sweet, sophisticated.  This is the role model girls need, I fail to find fault. Well deserved winner of the Choice Female Artist award, aswell.



Thank you!
Ellie x

P.S. this time, Boohoo have only followed my twitter! I'm doing well!

0 comments: