Shoes Shoes Shoes!

I think it's definitely high time for a shoe post.
There is no denying that I am a "shoe person".  With size eight feet however, it's often incredibly difficult to find shoes the flatter my feet, or that fit, as they are narrow!




I thought I'd use Christian Louboutin as a starting point, an unattainable starting point at that.  My personal favourites are a heavy £3,795 and adorned by the likes of Beyonce... But they are amazing.  Although maybe not quite the same these little beauties from Boohoo priced at £40 could be an appropriate substitute whilst we're saving for our Louboutins! (no size 8 in stock though, not good).





For those who aren't too keen on classic heels, Jeffrey Campbell is your salvation.  His quirky and aesthetically pleasing designs have everyone keen to see what he is bringing to fashion world.  Pictured are the £129 "Lita Spike Boots".  The perfect match for super skinny jeans, a mini skirt, shorts, grunge looks, these shoes are just perfect.  For £40 you can get these similar boots from Missguided, while I was browsing I found a two alternative styles on Boohoo (although both websites have a number of different styles) Union Jack ones if you're feeling patriotic, and black sparkly ones for a party, both priced at £35.




I was checking the "Most Popular" pages on Instagram (follow me, ellielikesrice) and I found Charlotte Letitia from Geordie Shore had posted a picture of shoes that she purchased from "Chockers" so, I thought I'd have a browse!  What a good decision that was, amazing.  Worn by Jessie-J and Jess Wright, these shoes are gorgeous.   I liked too many to include photos of them all, the "American Dream" which are pictured are only £25.  Outstanding.  At £15 we have the "Rihanna" which I am tempted to purchase, I like chiffon, having never seen it on a shoe I am interested.  It will set you back £25 for the "Cavalli" which are perfect for summer holidays, with a beach dress or trousers these would look amazing.  And finally, "Rage" at £37 these shoes are quite indvidual, but so, so pretty.  


So, I hope that helped anyone with shoe problems.  Don't forget to follow me on twitter, @fashETC and let me know any comments or enquiries! 


Thank you!
Ellie x

P.S. I was lucky enough to receive a tweet reply from Misguided yesterday!

0 comments: