LUSH bath bomb - sakura

Bath bombs from Lush are a classic Christmas present in my house so when my sister bought me 'Sakura' I was naturally excited to use it.  I was also just generally excited to have a bath - in university I am limited to my shower which is fine but obviously tricky to use a bath bomb in.  Not that I've tried...



'Sakura' is a floral scented bomb inspired by Japanese cherry blossoms.  I'm big into my floral scents, as a peek in to my perfume collection will confirm.  The Lush website says 'this pretty bomb is designed to evoke the burst of optimism the first sign of spring brings' and with exams just around the corner that is optimism I need.

If you're after a dynamic, exciting bomb then perhaps this one isn't for you.  


It fizzes and moves but unlike a lot of bombs from Lush it doesn't release bright colours or give the bath a pretty hue.  For me, that was fine as I just wanted all of the smells, and trust me they were divine.  A review on website compares it to being like sleeping in a Japanese tea garden, not something I can vouch for but I imagine it's very similar.  




To conclude - if you're after something that will make you smell incredible and feel like a fairy queen I wholeheartedly recommend Sakura.  I've had a bubble bar as well - hopefully that will be put to use and maybe even reviewed before I go back to Liverpool.

So, if you're revising like me get yourself a bath bomb and be chilled and happy.



0 comments: