so...i live in liverpool now




as the title suggests, I moved.

I wrote two posts ago that I was lucky enough to be accepted into the University of Liverpool to study Communication and Media with Law for the next three years.  I moved here on Sunday after having what in hindsight was one too many in Bridgend town.  Roof, I probably won't miss you.


I got here on Sunday afternoon and moved all of my stuff into my accommodation, The Arch.  It's so lovely from the outside as it's an old hotel in China town.


Unfortunately there's no wifi in the building yet...it's also still in the process of being built (angry face) which means I am awoken at 7am by things like angle grinders and pneumatic drills, and builders shouting at each other.  The novelty wore off pretty quickly and not being able to pick up my phone and check twitter/facebook/sky news is getting boring, although I've played a lot of sims.  Luckily I have been blessed with nice flatmates who introduce me to their friends meaning I am not facing the wifi-less building site alone.



I haven't done a lot so far, when my Dad dropped me off we went for dinner at Salt House Tapas Bar, which was DELICIOUS, I had patatas bravas, chorizo and a cured meat plate with ice cold, glass bottle diet coke (the best kind).  Over the last few nights I have ventured down to Liverpool One, the shopping centre and I popped into Tesco Express to pick some essentials like wine and cookies.


Tonight the plan is to go out to Levels, a new club in Liverpool, and tomorrow I'm visiting Rachael over in Manchester.

Alas, I should probably leave Starbucks now as I have overstayed my welcome and used more than my fair share of free wifi.

Toodles!

p.s. I had the lovelist leaving gifts of my places of work!





0 comments: