New Year, New Me (not really)

HAPPY 2014 FRIENDS.  I know, it feels like only yesterday I was writing about what I wore on New Years Eve 2012.  It's crazy how time flies.  My friends and I were talking about what happened in our lives in 2013, I couldn't think of much but actually

  • I moved house
  • I sat my AS exams
  • I became Deputy Head Girl
  • My Drapers video blog got used at Pure22 
  • I took part in the LCF Fashion Journalism summer school
  • I got offered places at three Russell Group Universities - Newcastle, Liverpool and Leeds as well as Sussex
  • I began writing/app editing for My Student Style
  • And I'm sure there's more but that's what I remembered...
So what do I want out of 2014? I hadn't thought about it until I read this brilliant piece in the Guardian by Eva Wiseman - 2014 is Going to be the Best Year Ever.

It made me realise, 2014 IS going to be the best year ever.  All going to plan we'll build the new house, I'll be off studying everything I love in a lovely new city, I'll be writing more (hello resolutions) and I'm surrounded by people I love.  In the words of the ever relevant Hannah Montana, life's what you make it (so let's make it rock).  

Short and sweet, but I'm just letting you know I am back, back for good.

Merry blogging


0 comments: