Rihanna/River Island

Way back in July I posted a super excited post about Rihanna's collab with River Island and how it was due in March.  Well, it appears March is nearly upon us.  As it Rihanna's collab! I love it.  It's so simple yet so Rihanna, the kind of capsule wardrobe I would assume she has herself.  Simple items from varsity jackets and cropped tees to beautifully elegant yet somewhat casual maxi dresses can be teamed with edge biker boots with stiletto heels and snapbacks.  I'm going to see Rihanna in Cardiff in June so I feel I may have purchase something to wear...It's only fair after all.  
pictures from River Island facebook




Love the button detail of her trademark 'R' on these denim hotpants...certainly in with a chance of meeting my wardrobe!


Here's a link to the facebook page where you can see all of the collection - minus the prices so far!

What's your favourite?  I'd love to hear.


0 comments: